Tuesday 22 May 2012

When Bersih 4.0 Happens


Have your own sweet time watching  the video before reading this article. If you did, well you have to understand everything what happened on Bersih 1.0, 2.0 and 3.0 because what you are about to read may sound harsh if you do not understand what is going on.

Few months ago I suppose there was riots and demonstration regarding the "clean election" and I don't think the people were involved in the demonstrations had lost any sum of money in terms of business.

What about the people surrounding the area, the companies and the part timers? Do you think they lost some part of their income? YES. So who do you think is responsible for this losses? I think you got my point.

I believe the video above does somehow make sense. Because not only money was the issue, but government properties were damaged as well. The above action taken by the businessman and woman are reasonable.

No comments:

Post a Comment