Friday 25 May 2012

Score A Malaysia (Scam)


Have you heard of the program called Score A in Malaysia? I am pretty sure most of you that are struggling to earn extra money heard of this program and some of you might also join this program.

For the some of you that had join I am sorry to say that this is a scam. I believe that they have 2 packages which one of them is about RM800 and the other is about RM2000. You don't wan't to get yourselves into this please.

Well, I am not a fan of MLM (Multi-Level Marketing), but recently I found out that my college mates which are foreigners had joined this program with the hope of earning extra money. It is sad to say that it is not only him who joined but a group of them from different countries. I am pretty impress with their team work they had but it is a shame to see that they are scammed in Malaysia. Which is the exact reason I am posting this comment. I wan't to spread the words out there for the foreigners and Malaysians so that they wouldn't make the wrong decisions in the future if they are approached by these people.

There are better MLM companies out there which have more stable system and also which have been there for decades and trust worthy. So please do your research before entering this kind of business. Don't rush into it. Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment