Wednesday 11 January 2012

MORE INVESTMENT !

Properties is a very very good investment. Just for your information, let me show you how I do it in making or growing my money. There are few simple steps that needed to be taken if you want to follow how I do it. First, I invest my money in 2 types of trading platforms or investment type. Well, they are the Foreign Exchange (Forex) and Stock Market ( like the Wall-Street). This is what I do for money making money. As you all know, working for someone else isn't going to be the best thing or maybe the outcome won't be pleasing for you. So this is the way I chose to make extra money and I called it " The money making money scheme" and this isn't a RIP-OFF. To be honest, I started of with only $3000 and I split it into Forex and the Stock Market to make more money. Once its going well according the way I planned and the technique that I used, instead of spending it all, I saved it. Not just like anyone would save because they are preparing for the worst or so on, I save because to shop! THAT'S RIGHT ! BUT WAIT! I have been waiting for recession! Maybe some of you would be thinking why? Well, when its recession, all the price including properties and the stock market would be very low or an unacceptable price! So this is the time where I am heading into these properties agent and share market to do a major shopping! While everyone is in need of money selling out their properties and so on. I would be having fun shopping for them. Usually almost all the time, after recession the price of these properties would go up probably 100% - 200%. And that is when I become WEALTHIER :) That's all for the tips. Will update more soon. I passed the message and its up to you to do the research. Thank you for your time.

P:S/ ILOVELANDS
 

1 comment: