Thursday 7 June 2012

Secret Malaysian Businessmen

So, this is one of the very interesting facts that I went through and I am surprised to see that some Malaysians are actually very rich and they don't know what to do with their money that they have.
Well, you might think that I am jealous but here is some fact that you Malaysians should know:
I guess most of you know her. She is Kim Kardashian one of United States popular people. Recently she got married with a NBA (basketball) player who is known as Kris Humphries whereby they got a divorce 72 days after.
The fact which related to the topic and the picture above that I am currently sharing with all of you is that a Malaysian businessman who we don't know who exactly presented the couple a Ferrari! YES! A Ferrari!
The price on that Ferrari was an outstanding figure of US$325,000 which also equals an estimation of RM1 Million! I wonder who this businessman is.

Besides, check out this Gold Boat!

In case you are wondering how much this boat cost, well it cost a stunning RM14.5 Billion and the reason why it is that expensive because it is mostly made of REAL GOLD!!
Check out the interior:
Isn't that spectacular?
To top that, this boat is own by a Malaysian! Once again, we have no idea who on earth is this businessman!
Now I am pretty sure you guys are having the same thoughts as me!
Have a good day!



No comments:

Post a Comment